We have some changes for our December Youth Group schedule. We have some wonderful things planned and hope everyone can participate.
- The first week of Advent, we have been invited to have dinner with Rev. Carolyn at her house. Drop off and pickup will be at the church. We will need one or two parents to help us carpool to Carolyn’s house.
- The second week of Advent, Joshua Layne will be hosting a piano concert at the church. He will be performing an original piece “Reflections on the Birth of Christ Based on the Gospel of Luke.” The youth group will provide a light reception following. We will need volunteers to bring drinks, snacks, plates, napkins, and cups.
- The third week of Advent the youth group will help Rev. Carolyn plan and host a Blue Christmas service.
- There will be no youth group the 4th Sunday of Advent.
- We will be back to our regular schedule on Sunday, December 28.